Montréal has many side streets that are covered with graffiti and street murals. I hate to refer to these as “graffiti” since they’re clearly commissioned by building owners and the artists are highly skilled with their spray paint. If you walk down Saint-Laurent and don’t look down the side streets, you’re really missing out. I took lots of photos of this phenomenon. Here’s the first of many. A bit dark, but really a great image.
- RT @GregProops: Ingrid Sischy is making the heavens avant-garde and critiquing the color scheme. 2 years ago
- Visited @artsmia today to celebrate my return to MPLS. The works from the Myron Kunin collection were amazing-- what a treat! 2 years ago
- Great xpro shot with the Lomo LC-A 120. Thanks @OldSchoolLab! #believeinfilm tmblr.co/ZDIGIy1iu9WVQ 2 years ago
- Photo: untitled on Flickr. tmblr.co/ZDIGIy1ijVuTI 2 years ago
- RT @perpetua: Beck getting the album of the year Grammy nearly 20 years after Odelay and Midnite Vultures is like when Scorsese got his Osc… 2 years ago