2 rooftops from last summer, both taken with my trusty Sabre 620 box camera. Thing is, the Sabre seems to have scratched my negatives pretty bad. I think this was when I was still filing down the 120 spools instead of re-spooling them onto 620 spools.
- RT @GregProops: Ingrid Sischy is making the heavens avant-garde and critiquing the color scheme. 2 years ago
- Visited @artsmia today to celebrate my return to MPLS. The works from the Myron Kunin collection were amazing-- what a treat! 2 years ago
- Great xpro shot with the Lomo LC-A 120. Thanks @OldSchoolLab! #believeinfilm tmblr.co/ZDIGIy1iu9WVQ 3 years ago
- Photo: untitled on Flickr. tmblr.co/ZDIGIy1ijVuTI 3 years ago
- RT @perpetua: Beck getting the album of the year Grammy nearly 20 years after Odelay and Midnite Vultures is like when Scorsese got his Osc… 3 years ago